Getting started - how to save time and money
Here are a few things to think about before you visit us so we can help you choose what type of flooring will suit you best.
- First of all, what is your floor like at the moment? Has your old floor covering worn out, or is it simply time for a change? How long do you want your new floor covering to last?
- Which areas of the house are you covering? Are you just doing up the bathroom and kitchen or renovating the whole house?
- Do you have children or pets?
- How much traffic will the floor get? Is it going to be used as a kids' playroom, or is it a formal room that you don't use very often.
- Is it for your own home, a holiday house, or rental?
It is also a good idea to bring with you any paint colour or fabric samples that you want your new floor to compliment.
And you can rest assured knowing that our staff are qualified in Flooring Design and Planning. And as members of Flooring NZ, we use only qualified installers, up to date with the latest techniques expected by suppliers.